Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I know this colors been out for awhile but i am obsessed

Saint Germain

Saint Germain is an obnoxiously bright, in your face, On the MAC website it's described as a clean pastel pink. Saint Germain is an Amplified finish, which means its an intense shade, it goes on perfectly opaque. It almost has a purple tone to it, it's defenitely a blue based pink. It's going to be a very difficult shade for anyone to wear, and would honestly look best on lighter skin tones, for darker skin tones I would recommend show orchid if you want a bright pink shade. But really I would recommend it so someone thats dearing someone thats not afraid to be out there.


And Show Orchid is more of a darker shade that works best for someone thats looking for a more darker shade than the Saint Germain.

No comments:

Post a Comment